Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
The Free Application For Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) asks a series of questions that will determine your eligibility and dependency status. The eligibility requirements include:
- Being an U.S. citizen, or permanent resident in the United States.
- Being enrolled in an eligible program.
- Having a valid social security number.
- Making satisfactory academic progress.
- Being registered for the draft with Selective Service, if you are a male who is at least 18.
- Not being currently enrolled in high school.
- Not having previously received a bachelor’s degree (FSEOG AND FEDERAL Pell programs).
To receive an estimate of how much students similar to you paid to attend American Medical Sciences Center in 2017-2018 try ourNet Price Calculator
Our Accreditations & Affiliations
AMSC has been serving the Glendale and Greater Los Angeles areas for over 25 years. AMSC College offers Associates as well as Bachelors degree programs to train graduates for immediate and rewarding careers in the medical field.