Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
The Free Application For Federal Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) asks a series of questions that will determine your eligibility and dependency status. The eligibility requirements include:
- Being an U.S. citizen, or permanent resident in the United States.
- Being enrolled in an eligible program.
- Having a valid social security number.
- Making satisfactory academic progress.
- Being registered for the draft with Selective Service, if you are a male who is at least 18.
- Not being currently enrolled in high school.
- Not having previously received a bachelor’s degree (FSEOG AND FEDERAL Pell programs).